Steon Lighting recognise the importance of our employee’s contributions and we are committed to recruiting the right calibre of candidate into the business. Our team has helped Steon Lighting develop into the thriving commercial lighting business it is today and we are always on the look out for talented and innovative individuals who are just as passionate about our products and services as we are.
We want to invest in you and develop you as a member of our team, as well as help you achieve personal milestones.
If you think that you have something to offer us, then please do get in touch.
Sales / Database Administrator
Steon Lighting was established in 1971 and are expanding their team with an exciting new opportunity. We would like to appoint an astute and personable individual to collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to research and develop contacts from a proven lead generator and collectively increase the revenues of the company. The nature of the work would lend itself to an individual looking for a flexible working arrangement (full or part-time will be considered).
Desirable characteristics listed below:
- Excellent written and spoken English; a courteous telephone manner coupled with the persistence to qualify their leads and reach the decision maker.
- Working knowledge of a modern CRM database with the ability to contribute to and maintain a dataset. i.e. Salesforce, ACT! or similar.
- Competent use of typical softwares such as Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite.
- An organised approach to work, proficient in managing their own workload and time accordingly.
- Working across the sales and marketing departments means communication is critical; being an effective communicator is a key requirement.
- Possession of well-developed Excel skills.
Package and remuneration is competitive and variable depending upon experience and agreed working hours.
Applications should be accompanied by a covering letter specifically detailing why candidates are interested in this position. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Steon Lighting are seeking to recruit a Warehouse Operative/Driver. You will ideally be over 25 for insurance purposes and must possess a full, clean driving licence. You will be based in our warehouse at Hapton. You must be well-presented, courteous, trustworthy and reliable.
Duties to include:
- Goods inwards
- Goods outwards
- Stock and inventory control
- Picking components for manufacture and packaging products for dispatch.
- Deliveries to customers using Steon Vehicles (as required basis which may or may not be daily)
Experience in a role of a similar nature would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given. Possession of a fork lift truck licence is also desirable.
Although this is a full-time, permanent position, consideration may be given to applicants wishing to work reduced hours. Salary will be negotiable depending on experience but will comply at a minimum with current Legislation.