Over the festive period and into mid-January contractors have been busy building, installing and renovating at our premises in Burnley, Lancashire. Early last year the decision was made to invest in our current premises instead of relocating and upscaling. Alterations have been underway since December though it is only now that we can see them taking shape and can anticipate putting our new facilities to good use.
- We are looking forward to entertaining clients and suppliers in our new contemporary kitchen, complete with sizable TV to keep all our team informed of news and sport during breaks.
- Two kitchenettes have also been installed; one in the office and another in the workshop, ensuring nobody is ever too far away from another cup of tea.
- Some of our team are avid cyclists, as such a new shower room and lockers have been introduced, enabling our employees to freshen up after cycling to work.
- This year we will be making good use of our in-house test laboratory, monitoring the performance of new and existing products in varied conditions, ensuring we deliver reliable products of the highest quality.
- Our workshop manager, Kevin Bridge, will be conducting our manufacturing efforts from the comfort of his own new office.
- Many more areas have seen improvements and a number of rooms have been redecorated.
We eagerly anticipate benefitting from our improved facilities, what’s more is, we might consider this phase 1 of plans to further improve our facilities. There are plenty of changes being made at Lamps & Lighting Ltd. and we are all excited about seeing the results. If you find yourself in the area, please do call in on us, we’d be more than happy to take you round the premises and show you how we are getting on.
Over the festive period and into mid-January contractors have been busy building, installing and renovating at our premises …