PRO ECO 1
PRO ECO 1
The latest and most versatile control and monitoring system comes in the form of Steon’s PRO ECO 1.
Utilising cloud based and IoT technologies, this solution provides the client with unprecedented access to real-time information and lighting installation performance, coupled with the added flexibility of managing and fine tuning their installations via their own initiative online portal.
Emergency lighting tests are run automatically and reports generated in compliance with BS-5266 and BS-62034 avoiding the need for manual recording.
Download the datasheet below
- Every luminaire fitted with a communication node to transmit and receive signals.
- Simple installation with wiring limited to Live, Earth and Neutral. Emergency luminaires do not require a switch live.
- Ability to wirelessly zone and set scenes facilitation the use of one sensor for several luminaires.
- All luminaires are fully addressable and controllable using a tablet or computer.
- Further functionality is available with the PRO ECO collator box.
- The on-site collator gathers the installation performance information and relays it to a secure online portal that can be accessed from anywhere.
- The portal can be used to monitor and control emergency lighting, energy usage and occupancy heat mapping.
- Seamless schedules function and emergency testing with reports and real-time maintenance notification.
- An unlimited number of installation can be managed from one portal.