PRO ECO 3
PRO ECO 3
Our wireless controls offering for industrial and office applications. Utilising market proven wireless ZigBee technology in the form of a 2.4GHz, self-healing mesh network. This is a completely open system for both use with 3rd party hardware and API integration into other systems.
Each luminaire and/or sensor is equipped with a ZigBee radio board to send and receive messages, enabling wireless grouping, dimming and scheduling, daylight harvesting, as well as sensor and switch activations.
Download the datasheet below
- Each luminaire fitted with a communication node to transmit and receive signals.
- Simple installation with wiring limited to Live, Earth and Neutral.
- Ability to wirelessly zone and set scenes facilitating the use of grouped luminaires in racking aisles. One light/sensor can be in multiple control groups.
- All luminaires are fully addressable and controllable using a smartphone and an IR Dongle supplied – no further hardware is required.
- Import, sketch or photograph floorplans for visual reference.
- Wirelessly identify and programme luminaire on site with a drag and drop interface via a smartphone and IR Dongle unit.
- Assign and edit dimming and control profiles.
- Link fittings into unlimited overlapping groups for occupancy, daylight and scene controls.